Works Manager – Marine – Caribbean
A Works Manager is required by a leading main contractor to be based in the Caribbean on a large port construction project.
Ping International Recruitment are working with a leading International main contractor to help source an experienced Construction Manager to help with the delivery of a large port project. The infrastructure works will include the construction of an offshore breakwater and quay wall, new access road, dredging works and slope stabilisation.
The position will report into the Project Manager on the project and will help plan and coordinate all the construction activities towards achieving the construction deliverables and ensure the project will be completed in high quality and according to schedule. The jetty being constructed is in excess of 300m in length and has mainly technical engineering challenges such as the piling works.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Experience as a Construction Manager
– Strong marine project experience
– Experience on port projects in excess of 300m in length
– Experience constructing quay walls, dredging works and slope stabilisation.
– Degree qualified
– Happy to work on a single status in a remote area of the Caribbean
– Stable background with main contractors
The role is available immediately and paying a NET monthly salary of around $10k USD per month plus housing, transport, 3 flights per annum with 40 days leave (on a single status).
To apply for the role or for more information please send your CV in response to this advert.